Here are some guidelines to start skipping the rope:
- Measure the rope and make sure it's the right length for your height.
-Step on the center of the rope and get the handles up to your armpits.
- Start finding your rythm with very small hops and land softly on the floor.
- keep your knees slightly bent
- Maintain tall, neutral spine.
- You can keep your feet together or jump on one foot at the time like in the video.
- Use your wrists to turn the rop.
- Maintain your shoulders relaxed and your elbows pointed back.
- Make sure the rope click on the floor with every jump.
And now practice, practice and more practice